Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the following additional rights may be available to you.
- California residents may request information regarding CouponQlik.net disclosure of personal information (such as your name and contact information) to third parties who wish to contact you or send you promotional information about their products and services directly (as compared to when the third party is acting on our behalf or you have provided your personal information as part of a co-promotion by CouponQlik.net and the third party). If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of information regarding our disclosure to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, please send us a letter at Attention: CouponQlik.net 405 El Camino Real #222 Menlo Park, CA 94015.
- If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of the CouponQlik.net services, you may request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted on the CouponQlik.net services. To make this request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a detailed description of the specific content or information you would like to remove. Please note that this removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the CouponQlik.net services by you as there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal.
- Beginning January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides California residents with additional rights as described below. Please note your right to know and right to delete are subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA.
- We or our partners collect the following categories of personal information, as defined in the CCPA, from or about you and may have disclosed this information for a business purpose:
- Identifiers, such as your name, IP address, email, and other similar identifiers;
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records provision.
- Characteristics about you, such as age and gender.
- Audio, electronic, visual, or other similar information; and
- Inference based on the information we collect from or about you which we use to better understand your preferences and behavior, including to customize Content and advertising for you.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you as well as information about how we collect, use, disclose, and “sell” personal information.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we collect or maintain about you and your account. Please note that requesting deletion will require the cancellation and deletion of your account (if any) which, upon completion, cannot be undone.
Disclosures About Your Personal Information